Our life can be full of tribulations and problems. No one gets to have a trouble free time on this Earth. However, with the love of God and His promises we become able to overcome anything that comes against us! These 10 Bible promises would inspire you and help you not to lose heart in any situation .
1. “The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14)
2. “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” (Psalm 37:5)
3. “I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.” (Psalm 118:17)
4. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)
5. “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)
6. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.” (Ephesians 2:cool
7. “Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.” (Proverbs 3:9-10)
8. “Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name , he gave the right to become children of God.” (John 1:12)
9. “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household.” (Ephesians 2:19)
10. “Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” (James 4:12)
As you step out today, remember these promises can keep you up when the world and Satan try to pull you down. Do not lose heart and be a winner!