National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB November/December certificate examinations application form for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the commencement of the sale of 2017 National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) application form.
Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form.
1. Registration PINS for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
i. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
ii. NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and, State Offices Nationwide.
iii. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
3. Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration Pin for each candidate
from the designated banks.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee.
- Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
- Candidates sitting for General Education (450) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.